Ready to Serve?
Take the first step toward becoming a public health leader. Apply now to earn your Master of Public Health (MPH) or Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH) online from Tulane University — no GRE or prior work experience required*. We review applications on a rolling basis, and we look forward to receiving yours.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Academic achievement – typically a GPA above 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Online degree applicants will apply through a Fastlane Application. This allows for quicker acceptance decisions and does not require letters of recommendation.
To start an application, simply create an account, select School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine as the application type and choose your desired online public health master’s program when prompted.
In addition to the online application form, the requirements for the application consist of:
- One- to two-page written statement detailing your interest in Tulane’s Online MPH programs or Online MSPH Industrial Hygiene program and how it relates to your future professional goals.
Resume or CV
- Official transcripts must be sent and received by a university representative.
- Applicants may submit their transcripts either electronically or through traditional mail:
- Electronic transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hard-copy transcripts can be mailed to:
Department of Admissions
Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
1440 Canal Street, Suite 2460-8329
New Orleans, LA 70112
The application fee for the Online MPH and Online MSPH is $75, and it is non-refundable. Applicants may be eligible for an application fee waiver. Contact your Enrollment Advisor or our Admissions Department for more information.
Click here to complete your application.
Admissions Information for International Students
- International students must submit a non-refundable $100 application fee to the Online MPH or Online MSPH program with the application.
- Transcript Evaluation. Students who attended institutions outside the U.S. and Canada should submit the WES ICAP Course by Course evaluation or the ECE evaluation.
- Non-native speakers of English must demonstrate proficiency in English. Non-native speakers of English must be able to study and communicate in English. In general, scores of 89 or higher on TOEFL or an IELTS band of 6.5 are desired. Language testing is waived if the applicant has received a degree from an accredited U.S. institution. In addition to the other application requirements, Non-native speakers of English will be provided an interview to demonstrate oral communication skills. This interview is not a substitute for the TOEFL or IELTS requirement.
- For more information, please visit our Admissions for International Students page.
GRE (Not Required)
- The GRE is not required for admission to Tulane’s Online MPH or Online MSPH programs.
Prior Professional Experience
Online MPH applicants do not need prior work experience.
Online MSPH in Industrial Hygiene applicants must have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in industrial hygiene or a closely related field.
To learn more about our On-Campus master’s programs and admission requirements, Click Here.