Ready to Serve?
Take the first step toward becoming a public health leader. Apply now to earn your Master of Public Health (MPH) online from Tulane University — no GRE or prior work experience required. We review applications on a rolling basis, and we look forward to receiving yours.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Academic achievement – typically a GPA above 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
All students will apply through SOPHAS, the central application hub for many schools and programs of public health.
Through SOPHAS, you will submit:
- Official transcripts from all universities you have attended.
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives explaining how a graduate public health degree from Tulane SPHTM will help you to meet your personal and professional goals.
- Three letters of recommendation indicating characteristics for success in public health graduate study.
- Resume highlighting the skills and accomplishments that you will contribute to the school.
Click here to complete your application.
- The GRE is not required for admission to the SPHTM Online MPH program.
- Online MPH applicants do not need prior work experience.
- International students will not be admitted to the program in 2020.
Tulane Online MPH Program Tuition & Fees
2019-2020 Academic Year
|Tuition (per credit hour)||$1370|
|Academic Support Fee (per credit hour)||$100|
|Integrated Learning Experience (ILE) Fee (one-time)||$200|
|Applied Practicum Experience (APE) Fee (one-time)||$200|
|Academic Residencies Fee (per academic residencies)||$500|
|Technology Fee (per course)||$100|
Tuition and fees are subject to change annually.
Key Dates & Deadlines
Summer 2020 Term
Fall 2020 Term
Want to learn more about the program and application process?
Complete the form below to download a brochure and get in touch with our team.