The Tulane MPH will give you access to a distinguished program and faculty in an online format. You will earn a degree from a renowned public health institution and benefit from a seamless holistic online learning experience.
Bringing the Classroom to You
- Online programs allow you the flexibility to earn your master’s degree while still fulfilling your current commitments
- Our format offers synchronous classes online, giving you ample time to complete coursework and seek help from faculty members between sessions
- All of our courses are conducted online, with the exception of two immersion sessions
Student Support Services
- Regular faculty office hours for each course, open to all students
- Personal student success coach for support, from orientation through graduation
What to Expect
- Online access to a proven curriculum and distinguished faculty
- Live class sessions with polling, in-class chat, and breakout rooms
- Engagement tools to allow synchronous discussions and lectures
- Participation and collaboration tools that allow asynchronous video, audio, and text commenting
Ready to Get Started on Your MPH?
Want to learn more about the program and application process? Get in touch with the form below.